Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

In the event the City Council or Hearing Examiner determines that the public earing record or record on appeal is insufficient or otherwise flawed, the council or Hearing Examiner may remand the matter back to the hearing body o correct the deficiencies. The Council or Hearing Examiner shall specify the terms or issues to be considered and the time frame for completing the additional work. The Council may hold a public hearing on a dosed record appeal only for he limited purposes identified in RCW 34.05.562(1) as now enacted or hereafter amended.